1. Designer Rosie Assoulin packed a punch with geometrical dresses and simple knits. WWD.
2. The most stunning gowns at fashion week thus far rounded up by ELLE, including a Christian Siriano tulle stunner. Elle.com.
3. Vogue brings us cold weather style inspiration via fashion week street style. Vogue.
4. Alice + Olivia stole my soul and I don’t even want it back. WWD.
5. Alexander Wang adds extra hardware to his collection and it is predicted as the “it” trend for Spring. Refinery 29.
6. A lesson from the best dressed men at fashion week that show just how many layers you can pile on. Huffington Post.
7. Opening Ceremony made the emoji wearable just in time for sweater weather. MTV News.
8. Style.com took street style photography to a whole new level and busted out a DRONE. Style.com.
9. Get an inside scoop into all of the little known things we don’t usually get to see at Fashion Week. The Cut.
10. Ever wonder how the J.Crew models look so good? Steal their tips to look like you just stepped out of a catalog. The Cut.